Bron and I were recently interviewed by the Australian Church Record about family Bible reading. They asked:
- Bronwyn and Lionel, can you tell us a bit about who is in your family? And what does family Bible reading and prayer currently look like in the Windsor household?
- How have family devotions changed over the years?
- What have been some highlights and lowlights? Do you remember what worked best with your children at certain ages?
- What have been have some obstacles to reading the Bible and/or praying with kids?
- As you look back, what encouragement or advice would you give to parents with younger children?